- School Info
- School Info
- Bell Schedule
- Contact Information
- Dress Code
- Drop Off/Pick Up Locations
- Parent/Student Portal
- Parents on Campus
- School Communications
- Mission Statement
- S.H.A.R.K. Time
- CUSD sends its messages through an application called SchoolMessenger which is linked to the District database.
- Parents of students registered to a specific school should not sign up for this service as doing so will result in double messaging. No further action is required to ensure the continuity of messages received.
- If parents are not receiving School Messenger messages, please work with your school front office to ensure your contact information is currently up-to-date for email, text, and phone messages. It is important to keep this information up to date in the ParentPortal.
- Community members (non-parents) and Parents who wish to receive messages from schools where their student is not registered should follow these steps to become self-sign up members.
- As an additional service, the SchoolMessenger app on iTunes and Google Play is available to receive messages via notifications on smartphones and similar devices.
- Parents should use their ParentPortal login name and password to login to the SchoolMessenger App. No additional account setup required.
- Community Members (non-parents) must sign up with an email address through the self-sign up SchoolMessenger website first to use the app.
How does Opting-Out of phone messaging work?
At any time, while listening to a CUSD phone message broadcast through the SchoolMessenger Communication application, recipients may press “5” on their phone to initiate the opt-out process.
After pressing 5, recipients will be given 3 choices:
- To unsubscribe from messages like these, please press 1
- To unsubscribe from all Non-Emergency messages, please press 2
- If you do not have Students attending CUSD or you are a Non CUSD community member, please press 3 to block all phone communications.