- About Us
Steps to Obtain a Bike Safety Permit.
- Visit the NHMS Website "Bike Info" Link.
- Carefully review the Bike Safety Information
- After you have reviewed the Bike Safety instructional materials on the website, you will complete the Bike Safety Quiz located on the NHMS Website. You must score with 100% accuracy.
- Complete Bicycle Permit Application
- Mr. Castle will have the list of students who have completed the quiz and the application. Mr. Castle will place bike permit stickers on student bikes beginning Aug 28th.
- All students riding a bike to school must have a bike permit sticker by September 18th, 2023.
- At any time during the school year, students who do not comply with bike safety rules may lose their permit and therein not be able to ride a bike to school.
First: Review the Presentation
Second: Watch all three videos
Third: Take the quiz. You must score 100%
Fourth: Complete the permit application with your parent.
Please note that NHMS Bicycle Permits are only valid for the school year they were issued. This means students must complete this Application and Safety Quiz every year they wish to have a bicycle permit for our campus.
We will have bike safety assemblies on the following days during SHARK Time:
Please contact Mr. Castle firstname.lastname@example.org or in P-11 with any questions.
PARENTS, YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FOR YOUR STUDENT TO RECEIVE THE BIKE PERMIT.